Garlic Butter Prawns with XO Prawn Sauce
6 x Green Tiger Prawns (large or above)
3 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
Salt & Pepper
1 Tablespoon of XO Prawn Sauce
Herbs or Spring onion to garnish
- Preheat Oven at 230˚C.
- Mix chopped garlic, salt & pepper into butter, mix well.
- Prepare the prawns by cutting through its body with a pair of scissors from behind the head to the tail, approximately ¾ into the meat without cutting through. Devine the prawn in process.
- Open up the prawns and stuff garlic butter into inside.
- Bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes (depends on the size of the prawn)
- Place some XO Prawn Sauce & garnish on the side to serve.